God's Many Faces

I step out of my apartment on a chilly fall morning, and struck by the very reality of the world, I am thrilled by a curiously profound and buoyant sense of awe.

Suddenly I hear the Nisargadatta's voice echoing through time, "Refuse this dream the stamp of reality!" 

But I can no longer heed this call because today life is no longer just a dream, not a bubble to burst, but dramatically, mind-blowingly real, and in its precious isness, everything radiates significance.
My soul flutters with delight watching god interact with itself everywhere I look. Everything a piece of god that contains all of god!

Then, I hear Ram Das's voice whisper, "Everything is god in drag!" While it's a lovely statement, it doesn't fully ring true anymore because now I see that god doesn't wear any masks, and the world is not just an appearance.

This world of form no longer conceals god, but reveals him/her/it everywhere, all of this is the revelation of god, it IS god expressing itself in infinite ways, god, the multi-faceted!

I smile to myself because today I don't need to peel anything back or strip anything away to look upon god's (many) face(s).









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritualizing Trauma Responses - Rupert Spira - Total Dis-embodiment

Dangerous Side of De-Activating the Default Mode Network

The Universe's Past: A Portal to Presence!

Non-dualism Cult Dynamics - The "Sleepers Awake!" Belief System